We understand how difficult it can be to select the most appropriate treatment for your patient. Please reference the CFF clinical care guidelines when selecting your patient’s treatment regimen and contact us if you have any questions.
Available Treatment Options Include
- Bethkis, Kitabis Pak, TOBI, TOBI Podhaler
- Hypertonic Saline
- Creon, Pancreaze, Pertzye, Zenpep
Before you prescribe…
- Please have your patient’s specific CFTR gene mutation available.
- Remember that Kalydeco, Orkambi, and Symdeko can only be used in patients at least 12 months old, at least 2 years old, and at least 12 years old respectively.
- Remember that pulmozyme is not recommended for children under 5 years old and inhaled tobramycin is not recommended for children under 6 years old.